There has been a vast increase in the number of enquiries and installations for artificial grass. With the development of these products over recent years there is now a grass to suit everyone. Whether your dogs are constantly tearing up your lawn or you no longer have the time to keep cutting your grass, Perfect Ponds and Landscapes will find a product that will suit your needs and budget.
For more information email: email@example.com Or call: 01564 703 018
There are many reasons to choose artificial grass:
- It requires very little maintenance
- It is a cheaper option than paving and decking and will provide a child friendly softer surface.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It can be installed in placed where grass will not normally grow such as shaded areas.
- It can be used all year around – this is great in the winter as it means no more mud being dragged around the garden and through the house.
- With so many different types of grass available you can achieve the exact look of real grass.
Since the introduction of artificial grass we have come across several installations that have been done incorrectly. We will only ever install the grass using the correct process which is, to excavate the ground, install a suitable compacted hard core sub-base, followed by a sharp sand base, and finally the grass mounted on top. This will ensure your artificial grass installation will stand the test of time.
Contact us for a free artificial grass quote.